IB/E Optics designed the S35xFF to allow use of PL mount S35 Cine lenses with the new larger format cameras RED Dragon (34.5 mm), ARRI Vista Vision (43 mm), 8K (Dia 46.3 mm) and even 60 mm with the ARRI65.
The Expander is used to scale the image of a lens to a large sensor. Like an extender it changes the focal length by a factor of 1.45X but the difference is that the Expender delivers a high quality image up to the edge of the larger sensor. Correcting images error on larger image cercles is achieved by using special complex optical design.
It supports lenses with a max. aperture of T-Stop 2.0, and provides best performance at T-Stop 2.8 with best values in resolution and sharpness.
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Length: 20,8mm PL à PL
- Number of Optical Elements: 5 Lentilles / 3 groupes
- Image Circle Diameter: 46,6mm
- Brightness: Perte 1 diaph équivalent à ND03
- Camera Mount: UMS / PL - E - EF - Micro 4/3
- Lens Mount: PL
- Aperture: Max T2.0 / optimisé à T2.8